- My Jewelry Shoppe 1″ Circle Lever Punch
- My Jewelry Shoppe 1″ Clear Circle Glass Piece
- My Jewelry Shoppe 1″ Silver Plated Circle Bezel
- Amazing E-6000 Craft Glue
- Ultrasound Picture (Printed on PICTURE PAPER)
- Chain of your choice
- Heavy duty jump ring
- Edit your ultrasound picture. I added a cute little pink bow to give my pendant a little color and gender.
- Shrink the ultrasound picture down to 1.5″ on all sides and print on the photo paper.
- Use the lever punch to get a perfect circle of your little darling.
- Put a small dab of glue on the flat part of the glass piece. This really really does not need alot of glue – it spreads FAST and FAR. Put the ultrasound picture on the pendant so that you can see it if you’re looking at it from the curved side.
- Put another small dab of glue on the inside of the silver pendant. Put the glass piece and photo in the pendant. Press down (hard) and position your picture exactly how you want it to stay.
- Let sit for a few hours.
- Clean it up with rubbing alcohol.
- Add a jump ring – I used the ultra heavy duty jump rings.
- Put your pendant on a necklace!
I hope you love this quick tutorial — I am absolutely OBSESSED with this necklace! Check out my Etsy shop, Designing Tomorrow.
Would you like to see this item in my shop? Feel free to leave feedback to let me know! I am debating on whether or not to put this item in my shop — so I’m calling on all of you fabulous Wee Share readers to help me decide!!
Get Connected with Designing Tomorrow:
- Like Designing Tomorrow on Facebook!
- Follow Designing Tomorrow on Twitter!
- Follow Designing Tomorrow on Instagram!
- Add Designing Tomorrow to your Etsy Circles!
- Follow the Designing Tomorrow Blog!