For my family, Easter has a very special and spiritual meaning. However, I like to add in the baskets and eggs as well, just to make it a bit more fun for my little one.
For years, I have struggled with the idea of filling an Easter basket with candy. I mean… what child really needs that much chocolate?
This year, I am determined to find fun and creative basket-fillers that stray away from the traditional sweets.
That’s why I am so excited to share Warm Tradition and their hot water bottles with all of you.
Now, you may be thinking hot water bottles are a bit old fashioned. Admittedly, that was my first thought as well. However, Warm Tradition is evidence that hot water bottles have came quite a long way. Just check out these fun, modern designs:
Here’s a few facts about these awesome hot water bottles:
- Made of thermoplastic, providing extra long lasting heat
- BPA free, Phtalate Free, Latex Free, Rubber Free
- Odorless, Safe, and Recyclable
- Extra large opening for easy filling
- Covers are removable AND machine washable
- Hot water bottles are made in Germany; Covers are made in USA
I’ve got to share with you our adorable new hot water bottle from Warm Tradition. Can’t you just see this adorable Lamb Hot Water Bottle peeking out of an Easter Basket? It’s like an adorable plush and a useful product all rolled up into one convenient package!
Just in case you still aren’t on board with these awesome hot water bottles, let me tell you just a few of the ways in which you can use them:
- Aches and Pains– sore backs, stomach aches, muscle tension, relief from cold and flu chills
- Bed Warmer– a cozy hot water bottle placed in your bed makes for a comfy night, especially during a cold winter
- Sports Aches and Pains– any sport injury can be relieved with hot water bottle therapy!
- Secure Feeling– warmth provides a feeling of security
- Warm Your Feet– hot water bottles can keep feet warm and toasty for a long time
- Soothes Children– children who are ill or upset can be soothed by a cuddly, warm character companion
I cannot say enough great things about our new Lamb Hot Water Bottle from Warm Tradition. If you’re searching out that amazing non-candy Easter basket filler, than I suggest you end your search here.
I invite you to connect with Warm Tradition so that you are always the first to know about new hot water bottle designs and special promotions:
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this post. A complimentary product was sent to me for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.