Maple Chicken is one of my family’s favorite meals. It’s also one of the few chicken dishes I’ll actually eat. So I thought I’d share the recipe with you guys today!
1lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
2 cups pure maple syrup
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups orange juice or pineapple juice
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
minced garlic to taste
1. Rinse thighs and make three small slits in each thigh so marinade can soak in.
2. Put thighs in shallow dish and coat evenly with marinade, keeping about 1/2 a cup of the marinade out for later.
3. Let sit for about an hour.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Cover broiler pan with tinfoil. Place thighs on foil and put in broiler.
6. Broil thighs for 20 minutes total, rotating every 5 minutes and reapplying fresh marinade from the 1/2 cup you saved earlier every time you turn them over.
When you’re done, you should have some charred spots on both sides. We serve it up with corn on the cob and green beans. Sometimes I’ll steam carrots and drizzle honey on top, too. So good!!