Generally when I come up with recipes it is because I want to make healthy food my family likes. Well my family definitely likes these blondies, but be warned… they are far from healthy, but in moderation a yummy treat!
When I get a sweet tooth, it’s almost always for something fresh from my oven. I am a lover of chocolate chip anything! I especially love chocolate chip blondies, they are my perfectly indulgent treat!
I am about to share with you my ultimate blondie recipe with my favorite mix-ins. You are more than welcome to change them up and I am sure they would still be delicious!
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 1 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– Pinch of salt
– 1/3 cup coconut
– 1/3 cup chopped pecans
– 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350* and whisk melted butter and brown sugar together
2. Add the egg and vanilla and whisk
3. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix together thoroughly
4. Mix in the coconut, pecans and chocolate chips (M&M’s would be fun for the little ones!)
5. Place on the center rack of your preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Enjoy! Please comment and let me know what you add in. I would love new ideas to try out! I’m thinking Craisins and white chocolate chips would be delish!