This is the perfect little gift to cheer up your fellow co-workers. Survival Kits are always cute and can be made for almost any occasion! The possibilities are endless with these budget friendly, little gifts!
We are going through a system conversion in my office and I decided to make these little kits for the ladies in my department. They really got a kick out of it and it provided a good laugh in a very stressful time!
DIY Office Survival Kit
- Travel pack of tissues
- Baby spoon
- Fairy wand (I couldn’t find these so I made a simple paper one)
- Snickers Bar
- Ziploc Bag
- Cut a rectangle from your cardstock 5 1/2in. x 6in.
- Customize this text as you please on a seperate piece of paper. I simply chose a font I liked, printed and glued it to the cardstock.
- Insert the cardstock with the contents list into your bag
- Now, cut a 6in x 5in rectangle for the top of the bag and fold in half
- Choose the wording that you like and either print or write it onto a small rectangle and attach it to your cardstock. You could decorate this anyway you’d like. I went for quick and simple 😉
- Arrange all of the goodies into your bag with the contents list facing out on the back of the bag
- Take your folded 5in. x 6in. rectangle and staple it to the top