Do you suffer from Eczema? This severe dry skin occurs in both children and adults. Seventy percent of eczema cases start in children younger than 5 years old, and about 60% of infants who have eczema continue to have one or more symptoms in adulthood.
Recently, Neosporin introduced a new line of Eczema relief products. That's right-- the company we're all familiar with for helping us to heal skinned knees has brought us a product to help with Eczema as well!
With these new products from Neosporin, you can get visibly healthier skin in just 3 days. Here's how it works:
#1 Daily Body Wash
• Proven gentle and non-irritating, even on eczema-prone skin
• Fragrance-free, soap-free
• Gentle enough for everyday use
#2 Daily Moisturizing Cream
• Deeply moisturizes
• Relieves itch on contact and irritation due to eczema
• Helps strengthen and restore the skin’s natural barrier function
• Fragrance and steroid-free
#3 Anti-Itch Cream
• Clinically shown to improve dryness, flaking and appearance of redness
• Maximum strength of itch relief
• For occasional use
So, where can you find these products? The Neosporin Eczema line is available at WalMart.com or in-store on the first aid aisle.
Before you heard out to stock up, don't forget to download this high value coupon from Neosporin and WalMart. It is available here: http://see.walmart.com/neosporin
Have you tried the Eczema products from Neosporin? I would love to know what you think of them!
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign through Global Influence. All information was provided by them or found on the Neosporin website. All opinions are my own.