Summers in Georgia are H-O-T! It’s always nice to have a cool, refreshing treat to cool off with. Sometimes, we will purchase popsicles and other frozen treats at the grocery store. However, they are loaded with sugar and preservatives.
Here is how you can make your very own Fresh Fruit Popsicles.
Materials and Ingredients:
- Popsicle Mold- These can be purchased at many grocery stores and mass merchant discount stores for a few dollars
- Fresh Fruit- We used peaches and strawberries. Seedless grapes, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, and many other fruits would work great as well.
- White Grape Juice
- The first step is to prepare the fruit. You will either want to dice the fruit into small pieces or slice it incredibly thin.
- Fill each popsicle mold 1/3 to 1/2 of the way full with fruit. Each popsicle can have just one fruit or multiple fruits in it. It’s entirely up to you!
- Fill each mold the rest of the way up with white grape juice.
- Snap the stick portion and handle piece of the popsicle mold on and place your popsicles in the freezer.
- In a few hours, you will have delicious, healthy treats to enjoy!