Welcome to Bag Week at Wee Share! I am very excited about this week, and I’m going to kick off my posts with a super cheap Gift Bag tutorial! I have decided to make this bag with a cute little “r” on it, because next month is Something TWO Celebrate Month at Wee Share! We will be celebrating Desi’s precious little daughter’s birthday. Her name is Raileigh… which is why I used the “r”.
I went to Wal-Mart to purchase craft gift bags… and it was madness! Since back to school was so close at the time I was buying them… I could hardly walk down the isles! Needless to say, they didn’t have craft gift bags :(. So instead, I purchased an already designed gift bag so that I could put my own twist on it! I got this bag out of the $1 gift bag section!
- Gift Bag
- Four Different sheets of paper
- Mini-Monogram Cartridge
- I first took a black sheet of cardstock, and cut out the shadow of the flower base at 5 inches.
- Then, I took my plaid sheet of paper and cut out the base of the flower at 5 inches.
- Next, I took a dark purple cardstock page and cut out the shadow of the monogram at 4 inches.
- Finally I cut out the wonderful “r” cut at 4 inches.
I adhered all of this on to the bag, and then added ribbon to the top and the bottom of the bag.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed this, stay tuned for more bag posts during “It’s in the Bag” week at Wee Share!