- Golf is Life – This cut was made at 5 1/4 for all layers *GolfLife* (base, layer 1, shadow and blackout )This can be found on Page 69
- Golf Guy – This cut was made at 5 1/4 for all layers *GolfBoy* (base, layer 1, shadow, and blackout) This can be found on Page 69
- Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge
- Reminisce On the Green paper
- Reminisce Golf Ball paper
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Basics Kraft Paper Pad using:
- Forest Green Cardstock
- Navy Blue Cardstock
- Pop Dots
- Reminisce On the Green and Golf Ball paper: No cuts
- Black Cardstock – 6 X 12 ; Shadow *Golf Boy*
- White Cardstock- 4 x 6; (2) 4 X 2 1/2; Black out * GolfLife*
- Basics Kraft Paper Shape: Base *Golf Life*
- Basics Kraft Paper light lines: Layer 1 *GolfBoy*
- Forest Green Cardstock: Base *GolfBoy*; Layer 1 *GolfLife*
- Navy Blue Cardstock: Shadow *GolfBoy*; Shadow *GolfLife*
This layout is extremely easy to make! After you complete all of your cuts, just adhere all the layers together. Then put pop dots and glue to the paper!
You can find any of my cards, tags, scrapbook pages etc. in my Etsy shop. You can either click on the link… or go to my Mini Etsy located on the Wee Share home page.
Thank you for visiting! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!