Well, we officially moved in on Sunday! It was a long, hard day, but oh so worth it in the end. We had a lot of family and friends come out to help us and I wanted to take a minute to thank all of them!
- My Mom and my youngest sister, Jesse
- Darren’s brother Kevin and his girlfriend, Angela
- Darren’s brother Jesse and his girlfriend, Katie
- Our friend and Darren’s former boss, Marshall
- Darren’s mom and stepfather (they watched Raileigh all day)
Without all of these wonderful people, the day would not have happened. I could just see Darren and I trying to move all of our things by ourselves… we wouldn’t have made it!
The inside is definitely not all unpacked yet, but I did want to give you a sneak peek at the outside!
It’s not the best picture, but you get the idea. I snapped it really quick today while Raileigh and I were waiting for my mom to come over. She was wonderful and hooked up the washer and dryer, as well as unclogged our sink. Thanks, Mom!
I will have lots more pictures to share as we finish unpacking. The top window on the far right is the BEST place to birdwatch! There are so many beautiful birds that hang out in the tree outside the window. I’m sure you’ll be seeing some pictures of them, too!